The Day


Saturday, April 27, 2013

Walking thourgh breakdown

Today breakfast was totally not busy... Haha.. I still got time to finish my work.. Heehee.. Im just worry about you. You talk to me through talkbox but when meet that time you dint voice it out at all... You feel other was make you difficult.. I guess i should leave asap... Im the main reason to make you suffer all this.. How i gonna solve this issue.. Hope i can found a new job asap. In the same working environment i was like it and happy.. But one thing is you need to suffer then i dont want it.. Now was reach hippo liao.. Reach marina square earlier then usual. I guess i should not stay at outlet.. It may cause you been talk by other again.. Saw the way you smoke are scary.. Should i just leave right now?! Immediately... But i cant go any where... If disapear you sure will come my house to find me. But i wont, cause i had promise if you allowed me tp hold your hand to walk through this difficult life. I wont let u walk alone.. You are my wife of the life.. Not other else... Shall meet you tonight... Miss you dear.. Listening to 我不是你想像的那么勇敢. This song its start to be very meaningful to me.. Thanks dear

No comments:

Post a Comment