The Day


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

24/4/13

5-11 for the day.. Feel tired when going to work.. Around 4plus you was at outlet with that one and sf. Came here coz sf was talking to sir travin. Once i go to front i saw that shit.. Then i dint go approach you. Actually im looking at you.. I miss you .. Its just been awhile. Working like a zombie today.. I had enough sleep of 6 hours should not a problem for me to survive. I just dont understand why myself will so tired.. Today was quite busy .. Lunch and dinner danm busy... But still mannage to handle the dinner crowd.. Going home early today .. 11.pm get out from the restaurant liao.. Im really just not get use to it. Today after i wake up totally never receive your msg at all.. Wondering what are you doing.. So i just wait for your msg for today.. May god bless you, let u have a peaceful rest ... And same goes to myself.. I wont give up cause i believe what im doing its right..

No comments:

Post a Comment