The Day


Friday, April 26, 2013

Having breakfast today at kfc with my love one and her god sister. After breakfast she went to work then myself drinking coffee at coffee shop. Today start work at 1-9pm. Power trip several time due to kitchen chiller was splash by water when they are cleaning kitchen area. The our boss stay back for awhile to help see the switch. End up asked kitchen to switch off all of their undercounter chiller. Coz that will be the main reason for trip. Service was smooth in the first place then sudently lots of guest comming in when around 3.50pm.. Ghoshh... You just go for your break for 15mins. Somemore there is no food and rice for you liao. You only ate egg with rice. But u asked kitchen to prepare chicken bake rice for me. Feel so touch but when half way through wh was came. Then while waiting my rice to cold down i go to receive the stock first. We went to smoke around 5.15pm after settle down the wh. Night was quite smooth and having late crowds. Wa finish work at 9pm today . Tot of helping you all to do cool rewards and cake. But end up i donno why you was so angry.. Don wan talk to me at all.. I just wanted to help. Dont matter whos shift i also will help. But u had ask me to dont do i dint realise. So u getting angry.. Later people will say bout us again. Im sorry i dont mean to make you angry.. Anw just wan to tell you.. I love you dear.. Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment