The Day


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sky was dark but i twill change one day..

Today my day was black.. Its just like blank in my life... After your text, i cant sleep... I understand how difficult you are.. But i will never give up.. Putting in my heart for all this... I never feel angry when told me that... Im just angry to myself im not doing well... I miss you... Seriously ... Im getting use to when ever i go i will keep you inform and its same goes to you. But today was totally blank... Im really don get used to... But i cant stop myself to letting you know what im doing... Im just afraid that you are feeling im anyoing.. Will you? I wanna drag her out of the hell... I will not give up... Cause i really really cheerish this .. Today working like a empty soulz.. Treating guest like a kind.. But i really csnt be myself when this is happen to myself... Don matter what you text it i know its hurt. But you just keep thinking for me and dont want me to feel hurt... Endurance its the only solution .. And i never felt bad or what... Cause im the one who choose for it.. And set it you will be the only one... I believe with my pray one day you will be safe.. Ohh yah, today tot of our vip will come.. I had iron my pants... Haha.. But never come.. But the lunch reservation wAs mess up actually... We know the name but donno the prtson.. Do you all expect us to shout it out from front to the end just asking for the food is who having it?? End up with thr bussyness around 3plus.. Going to smoke and texting you.. Guess you already wake up. But i just dont understand only... End up 6 plus he came to outlet... Awhh.. Wtf... Come for what... Was talking to tiara for one hour.. Pretty tired for today that without any news from you... I really very miss you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment