The Day


Sunday, May 26, 2013

Miss my bei

Yesterday night was together with my bei and my brother and ahsoh.. Was meet up at bukit batok chit chat... Talk talk then was quite late liao about 4 plus... Haha... When i ask bro to go smoke.. She was talkingto ah soh.. Guess they all know about us... Haha... I love you bei.. You make me was so happy... Its like you had told about us... Haha... Reach home around 4 plus and sleep around 4.45am... Which you already sleep i think so i went to sleep as well.. Wake up around 9am..was shag to work.. But i already miss you.. When reach work, i was keep told xiao dan... Bao bei bao bei...  Night time they was plan to go mac d... The uninvited people was come.. Haha... End up xiao dan was arrange me sit infont of you.. Then end up... Hahaha... Was funny... Bao bei... 4days going quite long for me... I miss youu bei... Must contact me yah bei... I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment